Why We Collect/How We May Use Personally identifiable Information
Sources of Personally identifiable Information
We receive and collect personally identifiable information from a variety of sources as we interact with our customers and with the public. These sources include:
- E-mails, correspondence, and applications we receive from all sources.
- Cookies, URLs, web beacons, and other web identifiers we receive from visitors to our web sites.
- Account information provided by our customers.
What Information We May Collect
Due to the nature of our business, we collect a wide variety of personally identifiable information, including:
- Personal data such as individual names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- Business data such as business names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- Non-personally identifiable information for aggregation such as, among other things, visitor browser type and screen resolution
We have no control over the privacy policies of web sites whose links appear on our site(s). Please review the privacy policies of those linked sites for an understanding of how they use information they collect from you.
You may opt-out of receiving most e-mails from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the e-mails.
The “Real Promotion Spot” website is not designed to be used by minors under 14 years old. It is not our intent to gather personally identifiable information about anyone below the age of 14.